Saturday 12 April 2014

When I started out,I found myself redirecting people just for fun purposes.
Today it has become more of a social responsibility for me.
As this BLOG is dedicated to everyone that would look for stuffs online about LAGOS and wouldn't find it.
The selling proposition has always been the ability to research and get deep information that even contacts in LAGOS did not have.
(Ranging from Pictures to Videos and a whole lot of other valuable Historic Antiques/Materials) to show our RICH HISTORY and CULTURE.
Noticing LAGOS didn't have an instantly recognizable online site for research information in total,especially for Nigerians in diaspora or other Citizens of the world that wanted to know more about LAGOS.
Cause I didn't see the CNN adverts saying;
"Come see our commercial nerve center,come see our happy people,the hustle and bustle or come see our landscape doing it for us"
So I resulted into grabbing the bull by the horn,so as to show it to the rest of the world...
As I unveil to you important historic aspects of LAGOS,I would always be proud to say;
"i am a history of people, i am a legacy, i am Timi Lagos..."

4 comments:

  1. Wow..how did you get these old pics? Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...its an ongoing social responsibility project and am happy to get started on bringing you more rich and historic post about #LAGOS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself immersed in these wonderful pictures. You are truly a legend Timi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Beautiful. Thank you so much for cataloguing our history. We are so quick to demolish and build anew and yet we praise other countries for keeping and maintaining their historic landmarks. I shall have to print out the ED building photos to hang in the foyer. God bless. Anything on the Yorubas?
    Ms D
    (Dayo Okunoren Sarumi)

    ReplyDelete